Whether you are designing your new home or just doing some simple remodeling. You will discover that choosing the right and ideal bathroom countertops is not as simple as you might think, especially you care about the aesthetic of your bathroom.
Choosing the right material can make or break the overall design of your bathroom. Factors like design, color, and material, and price need to be considered carefully. Because once it is installed then it will probably cost to get them replaced if you ever change your mind.
What Is the Best Material for Bathroom Countertops?
The typical ideal bathroom countertops are usually granite and quartz, which are very durable. You can also choose from various design patterns that can complement any aesthetic. Although they are both not the cheapest options out there, they make up for it with their beauty and design.
Marble is another choice. It has a smooth surface and durable as well. Its glossy surface can benefit if you want a brighter bathroom, although it does need to be maintained regularly. There are many more to choose from such as tiles, so pick the one that fits your bathroom and budget the best.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Ideal Bathroom Countertops
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your bathroom countertop.
Maintenance can vary for different countertops because of the material that they are made of. Some need to be maintained every six months, some only once a year, while some will not need any as long you take care of it. So be sure to pick the correct material that you will be able to regularly maintained.
Some bathroom countertops can be more expensive than others. However, this does not mean that only expensive materials are ideal. There are so many alternatives that you can choose without going over your budget. So be wise in choosing your countertops and go with what only you can afford.
Design and Aesthetic
When choosing the right countertop, you need to consider the overall design of your bathroom and how it would look. So that you would have to do redesigning and increase your costs.
Contact Us for Beautiful Bathroom Countertops in Winter Park, FL
Picking bathroom countertops can be a fun process if you are in the middle of a redesign or just moving into a new home. These tips were made to ensure that you make the most of your bathroom countertops and so that you will not waste time and money in doing so.
Stone World will install the most beautiful, durable and ideal bathroom countertops for your home. We are available in Orlando, Maitland, Winter Park, Deltona, and the surrounding areas. Contact us at 407-341-4688 for a free quote.
Using quartz countertops for the kitchen has been a recent trend as an alternative for more expensive stones and other materials. Further developments also allowed quartz countertops to be more durable and lessen the need for maintenance compared to other materials.
What Are Quartz Countertops Made Of?
Quartz countertops are composed of 95% natural quartz and 5% polyester resin and other materials that determine their color and design. Because of this, it can also imitate other stones but with a more consistent and polished look that is sure to last longer. These materials are combined and then undergo different processes to produce a durable and non-porous countertop.
The Benefits of Using Quartz Countertops in the Kitchen
These are the benefits of having quartz countertops for the kitchen.
1. It is durable – Because of its non-porous surface, quartz is more durable than other countertop materials thus making it less susceptible to damage and accidents. The only weakness of quartz is extremely high heat, but this can be prevented with trivets and hot pads.
2. Quartz is customizable – Since quartz countertops are only made up of 95% natural quartz, other materials can be mixed in to change their appearance. From color and pattern changes to even imitating other stones like granite. The resin also allows quartz to be more pliable than other stones, making it easier to shape and resize according to your needs.
3. Environment friendly – Some stones can only be found in certain places and would have to be transported to you after being quarried, consuming more time and energy. Quartz is engineered and can be produced locally with minimal transportation needed.
4. Convenient in terms of maintenance – Other stone materials would have to be resealed once a year to keep their look and prevent more stains and damages. Quartz only needs to be maintained with regular cleaning but will not need any resealing.
5. Anti-Microbial – The non-porous surface of quartz can prevent oils and other unwanted materials from seeping through the surface. This prevents stains and spots from appearing on the countertop.
Contact Us for Quartz Countertop Installation in Winter Park, FL
Quartz countertops for the kitchen are some of the most popular options for homeowners these days. The elegance and durability of quartz make it ideal for most kitchens. For quartz countertop installation in Winter Park, Orlando, Windermere, Lake Mary, Clermont, and the surrounding areas, Stone World is the company to call. You may reach us at 407-341-4688 for a free quote.
My passion is the natural stone industry, and transforming living spaces with beauty and elegance.