Different natural stones such as granite and marble may attract you to choose them over others as you refurbish your kitchen. The black pearl granite, however, is a great choice when it comes to hygienic kitchen countertops.
The black granite, besides being hygienic, can add class to your kitchen. While others may hesitate using the color black for the kitchen due to some beliefs, the beauty of the black pearl will certainly make you think twice. Understanding the many benefits of using black pearl granite countertops may also help you know why these are better over others.
Benefits of Black Pearl Granite Countertops:
1. A Perfect Aura: The black pearl granite countertops can add an aura of perfection. A clean and shiny black countertop gives the kitchen a clean look. Your kitchen will rarely look dirty or messy with black granite countertops.
2. Luxurious: The best part of getting black pearl granite countertops is its color. The black color enhances the overall appeal of the kitchen. Your white cupboard will look spectacular in contrast to the black countertop.
3. Heat Resistant: Granite is generally heat resistant. Even if you place a hot pan on top of your countertop, you won't see any visible damage to it.
4. Stain Resistant: As long as you do not reseal it without getting rid of any existing stain, your countertop will always look good as new. No worries though because you can easily wipe off practically any kind of spilled liquid from your countertop and nothing would stain your black pearl.
5. Scratch Resistant: Granite is also scratch resistant. A slip of a knife won't cause any serious damage on your countertops for sure!
With all these benefits, you will certainly have an easier time making a decision on whether you should choose black pearl granite countertops or not. If you have any doubt or question, you can call upon professionals to help you select from the best countertops.
Stone World is a professional natural stone countertop installation for Orlando and Central Florida area. We have all the skills to make refurbish your kitchen area. Contact us today at (407) 341-4688 for a free estimate.
Granite has proven to be the best fit for any home for its durability and class which help enhance the overall appearance of a house. People planning to renovate their home often opt for granite countertops and vanities because of its elegant appeal. There are various types of granite finishes to choose from especially when it comes to redecorating the interior of the house. Honed granite is one of the types of granite finishes that is popularly being adopted by homeowners. The honed granite is basically granite with a flat matte finish. This type of granite has less shine compared to the usual and gives a home a casual look.
Aside from those mentioned above, here are some of advantages of honed granite:
1. Color Option: The usual granite finishes come in limited color options. Honed granite, however, comes with the option to enhance its color by using color enhancer. You can enhance the color of the honed granite to match with the overall interior style of your house.
2. Hides Defect and Scratches: It is easy to spot defects and scratches on shiny surface. The surface of the honed granite conceives the defects and scratches making them less visible.
3. Smooth And Velvety To Touch: The surface of the honed granite is not glossy; it is smooth and velvety to touch. The texture of the honed granite can give your house a vintage look.
4. Durable Surface and Minimal Care: The surface of the honed granite requires minimal maintenance. You can use a simple blade or a regular knife to scratch out any tough stain. Regular cleaning of honed granite surface involves wiping with a damp piece of cloth and drying with a dry cloth or towel to prevent any water spots.
If you are looking to refurbish your house and want to try something different than the ordinary shinny granites, you should try honed granite. Stone World is a certified fabricator and installer of granite countertops. We have all the skills and equipment to make any ordinary kitchen look modern Orlando, FL. Call us today at (407) 341-4688 for best granite countertop deals
My passion is the natural stone industry, and transforming living spaces with beauty and elegance.